How to get help from the Community Drug Service

Telephone FASS on 01592 206200 and ask for the Community Drug Service

If we are not available when you call, a telephone answering service will operate.

If you leave your name and number, we will return your call as soon as we can.

You can write to the Community Drug Service at:

FASS Community Drug Service

24 Hill Street



What happens if I contact the Community Drug Service?

If you are looking for help for yourself or another person, we will arrange for you to talk with a Support Worker who is skilled and knowledgeable helper. He or she can help you assess your needs and make informed choices about the help you need.