Alcohol Awareness Week
Alcohol Awareness Week starts today and runs until the 25th November. Fife Alcohol & Drug Partnership have organised a number of drop-in advice points that take place throughout Fife during the week.
So if you are concerned about your own drinking or someone else you can drop-in and speak to trained workers for some on the spot advice and help.
They will be available:
- Monday, 19th November in Victoria Hospital
- Tuesday, 20th November in Fife House, Glenrothes
- Wednesday, 21st November in Levenmouth
- Thursday, 22nd November in Brunton House, Cowdenbeath
- Friday, 23rd November in the Town House, Kirkcaldy
Help will also be available within selected Pharmacies during the week. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org